The 2020 NZ Mountain Book Festival will be a reduced show. The programme will be confirmed on June 1.
Come and celebrate with us our NZ Mountain Book Festival event featuring an exciting lineup of high profile international and New Zealand writers.
The book and literature event will be held at the Armstrong Room of the Lake Wanaka Centre.
Activities we’ll consider include:
- Workshops, interviews and readings.
- Adventure Writing School.
- Author talks and slide shows.
- Old Fashion Storytelling.
- Words & Wine.
- Mountain Book & Literature competition and events
- And of course, loads of general socialising….
We look forward to confirming our participating authors and events soon.