The NZ Mountain Film Festival National Tour takes award winning films to audiences around the NZ immediately after the Wanaka festival ends in July. A selection of the films are available for screenings in your town.
We also have a new free Schools programme for 2017 supported by the Federated Mountain Clubs. This means you can put on a free show in your local school when doing a National Tour screening. Contact us for details or check out the Schools Tour information on the FMC site, here.
Hosts in regions around the country choose a programme that reflects the interests of their local audiences from a selection of films on adventure, culture, environment and action sports. Contact us if you wish to host an event in your town or click here for National Tour FAQ.
We have screenings scheduled in:
- Kerikeri. Friday June 23. Kerikeri Primary School. 2016 Film selection.
- Cromwell at Golden Gate Lodge, Wednesday July 5, Click here for details.
- Glenorchy. Saturday 22 July at Mrs Woolly’s General Store, 64 Oban St.
- Taupo. TBC.
- Hamilton – Wednesday July 19, at the Lido Cinema. Doors open at 7.30pm, films to start at 8pm. Tickets $25 and include a complimentary drink on arrival. Students $15. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for tickets.
- New Plymouth. Hosted by the Taranaki Alpine Club. Wednesday 2 August.
- St Arnaud/Nelson Lakes. TBC.
- Napier. TBC.
- Twizel. TBC.
- Christchurch. TBC.
- Alexandra. TBC.
- Ohakune. TBC.
- Nelson. TBC.
- Auckland. TBC.
- Hokitika. TBC.
- Palmerston North. TBC.
- Lake Hawea. TBC.
- Wellington. TBC.
- Tauranga. TBC.