Come and celebrate with us our NZ Mountain Book Festival event featuring an exciting lineup of high profile international and New Zealand writers.
The book and literature event will be held at the Lake Wanaka Centre (June 29 to July 4).
Scheduled activities for 2018 include:
- Workshops, interviews and readings.
- Adventure Writing School – find out more and book now here.
- Author talks and slide shows.
- Old Fashion Storytelling.
- Words & Wine.
- Mountain Book & Literature competition and events – entries now closed.
- And of course, loads of general socialising….
In 2017 we had award winning authors; Tim Cope, Laurence Fernley, Craig Potton, Nick Allen, Melanie Ball, Derek Grzelewski, Sarah Bennett and Lee Slater. On offer we had debut authors, keynote speakers, panel discussions, writing workshops, storytelling, author readings and free sessions, to cater for all ages.