Come and celebrate with us our NZ Mountain Book Festival stand alone event featuring an exciting lineup of high profile international and New Zealand writers.
The book and literature event will be held at the Lake Wanaka Centre (July 7 to 9) and at Queenstown’s Memorial Centre (July 8).
Joining us are award winning authors Tim Cope, Laurence Fernley, Craig Potton, Nick Allen, Melanie Ball, Derek Grzelewski, Sarah Bennett and Lee Slater plus many more. On offer we have debut authors, book launches, keynote speakers, panel discussions, writing workshops, storytelling, author readings and free sessions, to cater for all ages. This is an event not to be missed.
Finer details and programme launched on June 7th.
Scheduled activities include:
- Workshops, interviews and readings.
- Adventure Writing School – find out more and book now here.
- Author talks and slide shows.
- Old Fashion Storytelling.
- Words & Wine.
- Social mountain quiz competition.
- Mountain Book & Literature competition and events – Book Entries now closed for 2017.
- And of course, loads of general socialising….