Come and celebrate with us our NZ Mountain Book Festival event featuring an exciting lineup of high profile international and New Zealand writers.
The book and literature event will be held at the Lake Wanaka Centre (July 1 to 5).
In 2017 we had award winning authors; Tim Cope, Laurence Fernley, Craig Potton, Nick Allen, Melanie Ball, Derek Grzelewski, Sarah Bennett and Lee Slater. On offer we had debut authors, keynote speakers, panel discussions, writing workshops, storytelling, author readings and free sessions, to cater for all ages. Speakers and the programme are launched on June 1st.
Click here to view or download the 2017 programme.
Scheduled activities include:
- Workshops, interviews and readings.
- Adventure Writing School – find out more and book now here.
- Author talks and slide shows.
- Old Fashion Storytelling.
- Words & Wine.
- Social mountain quiz competition.
- Mountain Book & Literature competition and events – Book Entries open January 1st.
- And of course, loads of general socialising….