Come and celebrate with us our NZ Mountain Book Festival event featuring an exciting lineup of high profile international and New Zealand writers.
The book and literature event will be held at the Lake Wanaka Centre (June 29 to July 4) and in Queenstown (5-7 July 2018)
Speakers and the program will be announced on June 1st.
Scheduled activities for 2018 include:
- Workshops, interviews and readings.
- Adventure Writing School – find out more and book now here.
- Author talks and slide shows.
- Old Fashion Storytelling.
- Words & Wine.
- Social mountain quiz competition.
- Mountain Book & Literature competition and events – entries open January 1st, and close March 30th
- And of course, loads of general socialising….
In 2017 we had award winning authors; Tim Cope, Laurence Fernley, Craig Potton, Nick Allen, Melanie Ball, Derek Grzelewski, Sarah Bennett and Lee Slater. On offer we had debut authors, keynote speakers, panel discussions, writing workshops, storytelling, author readings and free sessions, to cater for all ages.
Click here to view or download the 2017 programme.